Using Bright, Saturated Color in your Layouts
Color inspires and bright colors can conjure excitement, joy, energy and more. Today I am going to provide you with some tips for making layouts with saturated, bright colors.
Bright, vibrant colors are fun and easy to work with, if you keep in mind several basic concepts:
(1) Balance your layout with white space to offset the use of intense bright color. White space allows your use of color to startle.
(2) Use the bright colors in unexpected ways, for example, use it for borders and titles. If you are in the habit of journaling in a black font, use color instead!
(3) Use white as a negative space and bright color as the background and for the focal point of your layout.
(4) Use bright color as an unexpected, stunning burst of color in a field of neutral space.
(5) Add a pop of color to a black and white photo
Most of all, enjoy color. If it pleases you, then it will please others!
My most recent release with intense color is: Trick & Treat Collection.
Here is a gift for you made from the collection: just click on the preview to go to my store and put it in your shopping cart. Lana used a variety of my color tips in the creation of this QP.