1. What's your job going to be when you grow up?
2. Are you going to get married?
No, I already am married, so my husband would probably frown upon another wedding.
3. How many kids are you going to have?
Well, I am mostly past the baby stage, so I guess I will go with what I have, 1 son and 1 step son. ;)
4. What will their names be?
They'd probably prefer to keep their names of Sam and Aaron. I kinda jokingly said we should name our next one Saron (combo of both names), but with Lord of the Rings, hubby frowned upon that name... Killjoy.
5. Who are my friends?
Well, they should know, since I'm their friend too. ;)
6. What do you like to do together?
I'm good with nothing. Doing nothing rocks.
7. What food do I like the best?
Depends. Sometimes Chinese, sometimes not. I'm in the mood for pot stickers this week tho.
8. What will your job be when you grow up?
I guess they assume no one will get their dream job from question 1, so this is like the "what job are you stuck with" question? Well, I am a stay home mom and designer, so I guess we'll go with that.
9. What do they do?
I have no idea what that means.
10. What do you like best about school?
Being done with it. Go adults!
11. What do I love to do with Mom?
We like to go out to dinner. She lives 3-4 hrs away, so she visits and we go eat.
12. What do I love to do with Dad?
He tends to fall asleep on my couch a lot when he visits. We let him come to dinner with us too.
13. What do I love to do the most?
Be with my family, play games, sing.
14. What's your favorite color?
15. What do you love most about yourself?
My humor ;)