Hey MyMemories Friends!
This is Mags from MagsGraphics - here to share some scrappy fun with you! Today we are going to talk about PAGE BUILDERS!
Page Builders are easy, customizable templates that use MyMemories Suite Software. Let the “Scrapbook Fairy” do the layout work for you… just add in your photos, the elements and papers you want from any digital scrapbooking, some journaling, and a title. You can finish an eye-catching layout in about 10 minutes!
This Video Tutorial uses Page Builders Templates Set 03 - available exclusively at MyMemories.
It also uses the PLAYFUL PETS Collection by me, MagsGraphics.
Open the Page Builder Templates in MyMemories Suite.
When you purchase these at MyMemories, use the WIN/MAC download option and run the .exe file to install these into MyMemories Suite. Then, when you open MMS, you can choose the Page Builders templates in the opening menu to view.
Watch this Video.
For those who prefer WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS, here are the basics. The menus you will need are these:
1. You can drag-n-drop your photos into the photo spots.
2. Add a background image. On the left side menu, click on the Backgrounds icon. Choose from your installed backgrounds or click browse to navigate to where you store your scrap kits.
3. Fill in the shapes with papers. Click on each shape.
a. If you install all of your papers WITHIN MyMemories Suite, then click PAPER on the right-side menu under the SHAPES tab.
b. If you keep your scrap kits elsewhere and bring it into MyMemories Suite, then click on the PHOTO icon under the Shapes Tab.
4. Add Embellishments. Use the left-side menu to add in any other embellishments.
5. Add Journaling and a Title. Remember the date!
6. Export your layout. Save your work!
I have several PAGE BUILDER Packs in the MyMemories store - just waiting for your favorite photos and kits! Snag your favorite of save money with the bundle!