I'm really excited to be a feature designer!
A quick 'about me' is, I am married to my best friend for 22 years, we have two kids, our daughter is 21yr and our son is 8yr (adopted from Guatemala in 2008). I love to play Wii Lego games, crochet, and be goofy all day long. I love getting to know other scrappers and forming friendships. #1 is that I love the beach and hope one day to get to move there to live, its what calms me and I listen to the ocean every night to sleep by.
I thought I'd share one of those fun "about you" tag challenges, so here goes!
1) How tall are you? 5'3"-1/2". I'm undertall.
2) Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what? Yes, I played the piano from age 6 until 25 yr old. Then as my family grew and life got busy, I stopped playing.
3) What's your biggest pet peeve? naked feet!
4) What's your favorite song? Anything by Keith Urban
5) What's your favorite junk food? I don't really eat junk food but maybe... Corn Nuts-Ranch Style
6) Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names? 3 cats - Cocoa, Jellybean & Muffin
7) Who is your favorite author(s)? Mary Higgins Clark & James Patterson
8) Whatís your favorite beauty product or tool? Bronzer
9) If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cranberry Juice w/Sprite on Ice
10) What's your favorite movie? Jane Austen Book Club
11) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? At the beach in beach front house.
12) Favorite celebrity? Tom Selleck
13) Have you ever moved and if so, where did you live? Yes, I've moved 15 times and lived in 4 states (Michigan(born), Alabama, Georgia & NC)
Wow, that was kinda fun! I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to pick your favorite about question(s) and answer them below in the comments! I'll pick one random winner to get a FREE KIT from my blog.
Visit Jen Wright Designs on these Social Sites!
Enjoy 30% off Jen Wright Designs in the
MyMemories Design Shop!