I am finishing up the details and the FUN stuff we are planning for the SECOND ANNUAL live and IN PERSON MyMemories Workshop Day!! Here is the information you will need and the link for you to send your payment (which will reserve your place if you are interested!) so we can finalize plans!
Please see payment information at the bottom if you are interested in signing up! The spots should fill up soon!
Again a BIG thanks for your interest in our Second Annual Live MyMemories Workshop Day!! I have some fun events, workshops, tutorials, and yes - GIVEAWAYS in the planning stages for the day! We will meet up starting at 1:00 pm on Saturday, December 1st in Orlando, Florida and scrap together ALL afternoon long (well, until 5:00 pm)! We will have a nice room set up with tables, power and wifi - what more could we ask for??? Snacks will be provided in the cost of your workshop and you will also receive a $20.00 gift shopping code for goodies in the StoryRock Design shop at MyMemories.com! We will be covering ALL kinds of workshop topics from beginner to intermediate to advanced!! There's sure to be something for everyone!
Here's the information again for you!!
- When: Saturday, December 1st from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (snacks and drinks provided)
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Hotel: La Quinta Inn Orlando - International Drive ~ 8300 Jamaican Court ~ Orlando, Florida
- Call: 1-407-351-1660 (please call the hotel for room rates and reservations - be sure to mention you are attending our Suite Event!)
- Who: All the scrap Happy girls we can find! :-)
- Cost: $30.00 (cost covers workshop, snacks, drinks ALL the fun you can have - hotel room cost not included if you decide to stay over)
- What to bring: Your laptop/computer with your software installed (we may have access to a couple extras if needed) and your CREATIVE SPIRIT and FUN ATTITUDE!!
- DO NOT worry: if you don't have a laptop, I am hoping to bring one or two extras that we can share and we should be set up with a projector for viewing so you can see each thing that's going on and still be there for the FUN!
You do NOT have to stay overnight, but you can book a room if you'd like! I will be there Friday night BEFORE the workshop day and Linda Manson and I would LOVE to have a little meet and greet with anyone who might want to come in on Friday! Hotel check in is Saturday afternoon, but you can leave your bags in the car until check in time on Saturday if you'd like! We will also be looking for a place where we can have dinner together (not included in the cost of the workshop) on Saturday night - but we'll firm that up as we know how many people will be in attendance!
We had a GREAT time last year and hope to provide a fun experience that will be even better this year!! So, just come prepared to have FUN and the rest will take care of itself! Please tell your scrappy friends, they will be JEALOUS if they miss out!!
**AND as a HUGE bonus surprise I just got word about a SUPER DUPER SPECIAL
gift that you will receive for free JUST for attending - and
(while I can't tell you what it is - after all that would ruin the surprise)
I guarantee you it will be worth attending the workshop**
IF YOU WISH TO REGISTER: PLEASE SEND YOUR $30.00 WORKSHOP PAYMENT TO ME (email@example.com) VIA PAY
PAL by November 25 SO WE CAN GET A FIRM COUNT
AND MAKE SURE WE HAVE ENOUGH *SURPRISE GOODIES*
(of COURSE there will be goodies!) FOR EVERYONE!
Send payment ($30.00) per person via PayPal to LisaJ@MyMemories.com - you will receive a confirmation email from me when I receive your payment. Space is LIMITED to please make your reservation and complete your payment as soon as possible. Please make sure your name is listed on the PayPal transaction since some of your email addresses don't contain your name! :-)
As always, if you have ANY questions or need further information - please don't hesitate to ask!!